Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scenes from a Spring Garden - Cam Theme - 28

Spring Time - almost as good as summer itself.



Purple and white Peony.




There are 11 photos in this week's "CAM" and one guest photo.
Click on the image for a larger view.
Previous posts can be viewed by clicking on the "BLOG ARCHIVE" section to the right.
If there is a particular subject you would like to see - it just may already be on my blog.
Check the top right of this main page to search it out.

Feel free to comment on any image... HOW? ...
(right click on the comment link and open it up in a new tab or window.
Alternatively, wait for the entire page to load in your browser then click on the comments link)

4 comments:

Callie said...

I love them all Pete. As usual though..... my favorite...The orange blossom ones..To me they look like Orchids? but not sure..But they are pretty...

Do you have sunflowers there? THOSE along with Tulips are so beautiful to me.

Hugs and Kisses to you and Lyn.

-me

Peter said...

Hiyya Callie
Thanks so much for the comment - much appreciated. Sunflowers - yes, we are going away in December so I'm determined to find a field of sunflowers to go camera crazy on...
You still at the same address?
'til later
Pete & Lyn

PJ van Zyl said...

Hi Peter
if you want to see more of the wildlife photos drop by here
http://www.photoblog.com/slowpete/

Callie said...

I am guessing you and Lyn did not get my Holiday Card yet?

I put like 5 stamps on it....Alas,

Happy Thanksgiving!

callie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...