Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fauna and Flora - Cam Theme - 12

This week's theme is a little different in that it includes some pics of plants and flowers that have caught my eye whilst out with my camera. Close ups have never been a forte of mine. Sole reason, I don't have a digital SLR, but the camera I use now seems to do a good enough job. I am also not a botanist so, at the risk of offending anyone who enjoys official names of plants, I apologise in advance. If I like it, I photograph it...
Please feel free to comment on the posts relevant to the picture if you know what the plant name is and I will list it for all to see.
There are 11 pics in this week's "CAM". Click on the image for a larger view.
Previous posts can be viewed by clicking on the "Archives" section to the right.
Once I figure out how to name the archive posts you will be able to see each specific post name rather than just dates...
Check back on Monday 13 November for the next update - Guy Fawkes over Wellington harbour 2006.

11 comments:

Igor's Blog said...

Very nice pictures indeed! Good job.

Peter said...

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.

LucinkaH said...

hi :-)

now you will have also flag of czech republic :-)

The flowers are really nice.

Greetings from Prague.

Pablo Omar Palmeiro said...

WOW ! Great photos!!!
Now you have the Argentinean Flag!
I will return to visit! Your blog is great!.
Did you checked my photos blog?
Visit me again, there's a link to it.

Anonymous said...

Peter..stopped by from abhay over in Russia..these photos are absolutely amazing..I do a travel thru the blogosphere post each week on Sunday evenings..if you don't mind I would like to put your site in with a link..these need to seen by many..thank you for sharing..m

White Square said...

Hi,
Absolutely gorgeous pictures! I have a photoblog PICTURESQUE and I'll link you on that.
Cheers!

ddmmyyyy said...

Cheers for the comment and compliment regarding my blog.

I put the Iran flag to your NeoWorx collection. I wish you luck in further additions.

Keep up the good work.

ddmmyyyy

Bruno Spelorzi said...

Peter, thanks for droppin by at my site... you have very nice and great photos, congratulations.

You have here a very nice web site, enjoy Venezuela's flag... >:)

Best Regards,

Bruno

salim said...

Hi Peter, I have seen your three blogs. Really I love them, very nice and beautiful. I like this kind of natural pics. I knew that your country is so beautiful. Do you mind to invite me to your home? Thank you for your kind visit to my blog. Did you find time to read my posts or play my video clips? I am interesting to know your opinion. Hope to see you there again.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Peter!

I haven't got a photo blog but as we both share a passion for photography and have both been inspired by Ray Theron, I would like us to be linked

Please visit Aotearoa Cam to take a virtual journey through Tamaki Makaurau

Keep snapping
Suzette

Peter said...

To eveybody who took the time to make a comment to this post, my heartfelt thanks. Enjoy the world of blogging - I will be in touch...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...