Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Owhiro Bay, Wellington - Cam Theme - 11

Cam Theme - 11 - Owhiro Bay, Wellington

Owhiro Bay, (pronounced "Oar Fee Raw" - said fast together) is the southernmost suburb of Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. It lies on the Cook Strait (the band of water between the north and south islands) - and is situated south of the city centre.

There are 11 pics in this week's "CAM". Click on the image for a larger view. Previous posts can be viewed by clicking on the "Archives" section to the right. Once I figure out how to name the archive posts you will be able to see each specific post name rather than just dates...

Next CAM - (theme 12) will be shots of fauna and flora collected from our travels around the region.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog and interesting articel:-) Greetings from Norway;-)

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with you about Wellington, as I come from Auckland, but have been living in Sydney since 1964. Thanks for your comments on my site!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from mexico :D

nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, my man: greetings from Mexico

tendy said...

a hi from hong kong~~

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete,
Thanks for dropping by at my blog, this is my return visit, and you have a wonderful blog here. The pictures are marvellous.
NZ is a nice country. I am looking forward to more pics....

Anonymous said...

Love the shot! I've been to wellington many years ago, still hold on to some of the great memory! I guess I make up my own mind to bookmark your blog!

With love,
arts of life (felix)

Peter said...

Thanks to everyone for your comments - much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...